The oximeter is a non-invasive, handheld patient Oximeter. It
operates on alkaline or rechargeable battery power supply. It is
compact, small, light, and easy for learning and handling. It is
suitable for monitoring adult and child patients. It is widely used
in the hospital's operation room, ICU, clinic section office, out
patient department, sickroom, emergency treatment, and the recovery
and health care organizations, or in the family nursing and in the
process of transporting patients.
Parameters measured by the oximeter include: arterial oxygen
saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), bargraph and plethysmogram. The
oximeter measures these parameters through a SpO2 sensor and
displays them on the color TFT LCD screen after certain further
The oximeter is operated and controlled by the buttons on the front
panel. It adopts a 2.8 inch color TFT LCD screen in displaying
measurements and in supplementary status indication.
1. Lightweight for carrying and Easy-To-Use.
2. Silicon rubber shell protection and stable bracket for table
3. Using DB9 type connector compatible with Nellcor Spo2 Sensor.
4. Support the oximeter probe for adult, neonate and infant.
5. Big size 2.8 inch color TFT LCD display for SPO2/PR/Pulse
6. Visual and sound alarm function.
7. Adjust the parameters in friendly menu.
8. Low Battery voltage indicator.
9. Automatically switch off within 3 minutes when no signal.
10. Inner Flash memory can store testing result up to 360 hours.
11.USB interface support upload the data to computer and review the
history data with software in PC.
12.Standard 4X AAA 1.5V Alkaline bttr or rechargeable Li battery is
available for power supply